Search


Bookmark and Share

Sponsors


















สถานที่ท่องเที่ยวและกิจกรรมนันทนาการ

| โรงแรม | แผนที่ | การเดินทาง | สถานที่ท่องเที่ยว | การสำรองห้องพัก |


Banana Boat
Changhuaman Project
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 06.00 - 18.00
Category: Project
Language Support: Thai
"The history of this project. He started when I sat at the palace; there was a concern and offering sweet potato. During this period, he must come to Bangkok. I ordered the staff to the sweet potato is placed on the scales in his work. Then went to Bangkok. The preceding months. When he returned to San Francisco. He found that the sweet potato leaves, it is said, "It is, in turn, will" therefore has the initiative to acquire land. For agricultural projects in 2551 bought 120 acres of land and later in the year 2552 he purchased additional land totaling 250 acres adjacent to his property to him. The ceremony was sweet. The roots grow out from the show on the scales. In the palace was a concern. Be planted on this land. Under the project name. "The project does not matter. Royal"
Hat Chao Samran
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 06.00 - 18.00
Category: Beaches & Bay
Language Support: English, Thai
This beach, which is located approximately 15 kilometers from Phetchaburi Market, has a history that can be traced back to the Ayutthaya Era. The name Hat Chao Samran meaning Royal Leisure Beach was derived as a result of several visits for extended periods of time made by King Naresuan the Great and his brother, King Ekathotsarot.

In addition, the beach was the most popular one among other beaches in Thailand during the reign of King Rama VI when he ordered the construction of Hat Chao Samran Palace in 1918.
Horse Riding
Kaeng Krachan National Park
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 06.00 - 18.00
Category: National Parks & Marine Reserves
Language Support: Thai
The most extensive national park of Thailand, occupying a largely unexplored area of 2,915 square kilometers (1.7 million rai of land), Kaeng Krachan was declared a national park on 12 June 1981. The park is located 53.5 kilometers from the city and is 3 kilometers beyond Khuean Kaeng Krachan (Kaeng Krachan Dam).
Maruekhathaiyawan Palace
Operating day: Thursday - Tuesday
Operating time: 08.30 - 16.00
Category: Royal Palace
Language Support: Thai
The summer seaside palace, often referred to as "the palace of love and hope is located midway between Cha-am and Hua Hin. It was built in 1923 under the royal command of King Rama VI using golden teakwood from the demolished Hat Chao Samran Palace.
Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 08.30 - 16.00
Category: Historical Sites & Monuments
Language Support: Thai
Phetchaburis well-known landmark, the locally known as Khao Wang (Palace Hill) is located up on a 92-meter high verdant hill, in the city of Phetchaburi. It was built under the royal command of King Rama IV and in 1860 became his summer palace. The whole compound is comprised of royal halls, palaces, temples and other buildings which were elegantly constructed in a well-balanced Thai, neoclassical Western and Chinese architectural styles.
Phra Ram Ratchaniwet
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 08.00 - 16.00
Category: Historical Houses, Royal Palace
Language Support: Thai
Originally called "Wang Ban Pun", the European style palace is situated to the south of the town. The construction began in 1909 at the command of King Rama V to be his rainy season palace. A German architect, Mr. Karl Deurring designed the palace, while Admiral HRH Prince Boriphat of Nakhonsawan and HRH Prince Damrong supervised the construction. The construction was completed in 1916 in the reign of King Rama VI. The place was used to welcome and accommodate state visitors during the reign of King Rama VI.
Tham Khao Yoi
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 07.00 - 17.00
Category: Caves
Language Support: Thai
This cave is located on the hill, which is clearly visible from Highway No.4, behind the railway station of Khao Yoi District, approximately 22 kilometers north of Phetchaburi town. It was the place where King Rama VI practiced meditation while he was ordained. Today, it houses several Buddha images.
Tricycle Riding
Wat Kamphaeng Laeng
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 06.00 - 17.00
Category: Temple
Language Support: Thai
This monastery was originally a Khmer place of worship constructed in accordance with Bhramanism. Originally, there were five prangs (Khmer-style pagoda) made of sandstone in the original worshiping place. When the influence of Buddhism in the region prevailed, it was turned into a Buddhist temple. A Shrine hall was later constructed. Today, visitors can only admire the remaining four prangs which remain next to the sandstone walls.
Wat Maha That Worawiharn
Operating day: Daily
Operating time: 06.00 - 17.00
Category: Temple
Language Support: Thai
Situated by Maenam Phetchaburi in the town centre, the large white pagoda of Wat Maha That, which can be seen from a distance, is a mixture of the late Ayutthaya and early Rattanakosin style with an adaptation of the prang of Lopburi. This Five Peak Prang housing the Lord Buddha's relics was constructed according to concept of Mahayana Buddhism. The elegantly designed stucco decorated on the viharn and the ubosot is proof to the excellent skill of Phetchaburi's local craftsmanship.